Thanks for the article Karl
– National Post reports 4 years to completion of the KM line (2017)!
– the polls show most Burnaby residents are already opposed. What is their main reason; health and safety, real estate values, environment, climate change or a combination? We should know.
– My reason to oppose KM’s expansion is health and safety and climate change and I bet its the main reason for many not directly in the pipeline corridor. But is that true and what does that mean for our approach to organizing, messaging and branding?
– If Burnaby residents are already opposed, maybe we should be branching out and creating more alliances as we are in our pipelines and school safety campaign?
– We should know more about the facts so we can design better campaigns and events.
– What is the point of making new members and contacts if there are no mechanisms to engage, inform and inspire them to action? Are we just making members and contacts for the sake of making new members and contacts? What’s the point unless we put people to work and what is that work?